Getting to the show
Travelling by rail / bus
We recommend rail travel as being the quickest & simplest way of getting to the Festival of Sound. The closest station is Hammersmith which is in Zone 2. The station is served by four underground lines (Circle, District, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City) plus a major bus station too.
Travelling by road
Novotel London West is located in Hammersmith between the A315 and the A4, and is accessible from both these major roads in either direction. The venue is outside the London Congestion Charge Zone, and has onsite covered parking for 240 cars + 6 coaches. – Sat Nav Postcode: W6 8DR – Sat Nav GPS: N 51° 29′ 31.61” W 0° 13′ 11.13” – Parking Fees: £1.50ph (resident) / £3.50ph (non-resident)
Travelling by bicycle
We love sustainable, clean transport options, so if you live in the borough maybe consider travelling by bike? The show venue has 24-hour security and lockable bike racks, plus London’s excellent Santander cycle hire scheme has a docking station just 1 minute from the venue, at the junction of Hammersmith Road and Shortlands.
Travelling on foot
The show venue is a 5-minute walk from Hammersmith Station.
- Locate the large sculpture at the north entrance/exit of the Broadway Shopping Centre.
- Turn right (east), walk to the major junction, cross using the two pedestrian crossings, continue east on Hammersmith Rd.
- Turn right (south) onto Shortlands just after the Virgin Active gym.
- Keep walking, the Novotel London West is 1-minute further ahead, on your right-hand side.
- Follow signs to the Conference Centre entrance, and welcome!
Travelling by air
If you are flying in to attend the show, the Novotel London West is easily accessible from the following airports:
- London Heathrow LHR (11 miles)
- London City LCY (16 miles)
- London Gatwick LGW (32 miles)
- London Luton LTN (40 miles)
- London Stanstead STN (45 miles)
The closest airport (London Heathrow) is only 25 minutes away from the show venue by London Taxi, Minicab, Uber, or similar ride-hailing services.